Fifty years of experience developing and implementing control strategy on a wide range of applications and industries gives Electronic Drives and Controls a comprehensive understanding into control systems—what works, what doesn’t.
When EDC programs a PLC, this experience and unique insight is reflected in the programs:
- The code is organized in a way that the user can visualize the execution of the program and wherever possible, the code is documented with comments.
- Where applicable, function blocks are utilized.
- Redundant tags, which unnecessarily increase programming complexity, are avoided.
- Always thinking long-term, EDC is sure to include version control practices.
Programs include, but are not limited to:
- Rockwell RS Logix 5
- Rockwell RS Logix 500
- Rockwell RS Logix 5000
- Studio 5000
- Siemens Step 7
- Siemens TIA Portal
…and many more
IEC 61131-3 Languages:
- Instruction List (IL)
- Ladder Diagram (LD)
- Function Block Diagram (FBP)
- Structured Text (ST)
- Sequential Function Chart (SFC)