Electronic Drives and Controls’ start-up services include a series of checks and tests performed on new drives to confirm optimum performance.
- Avoid Premature Failures
- Ensure Optimum Drive Performance
- Maximize Long Term Drive Performance
The specific tasks, performed by experienced drive service engineers, vary depending on brand, application, and engineering specifications:
- Confirm Correct Installation
- Set Drive Parameters
- Tune Drive(s)
- Perform Harmonic Analysis (IEEE-519)
- Verifying Correct Interface with Auxiliary Equipment
- Train Operation and Maintenance Personnel
Training with Start-up
AC DRIVE TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION
Drawing upon years of experience and as the recognized leader in the AC drive service business, EDC offers a AC drive training in two formats:
TRAINING AT START-UP
Start-up training is performed at the time of start-up and is designed for smaller groups with greater emphasis placed on operation and maintenance.
Upon completion of the start-up and in many cases, a IEEE-519 harmonic analysis of the drive, engineers, operators and maintenance personnel are instructed on drives in general as well as the new drive in particular.
Usually offered offsite, this is a one-day course featuring both real-world drive scenarios and solid drive theory.
The course format is easily expanded to include training and instruction on your specific brands and vintage drives.
- Improve your technical skills
- Increase your drive performance and efficiency
- Lower maintenance costs
- Continuing Education Units
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be ready to put your technical know-how to work.
- Basic Drive Theory
- Preventive Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Techniques
- Drive Faults, Alarms and Error Codes
Please Contact EDC for pricing available dates and customization options.